Help Protecting the Butterfly
Encourage butterflies into your garden with a mixture of native plants and flowers. Every order with a Monarch Isolation Kit from New England Biolabs (NEB) contains a free mixture of butterfly weed seeds*. This blend contains seeds of 13 different species that will attract the colorful friends to your garden.
Nucleic acid purification is an essential step in many molecular biology workflows, including enzyme digests, transformation, electrophoresis, RT-PCR, RT-qPCR and library preparation. Monarch kits enable quick and easy purification of high-quality DNA and RNA, suitable for direct use in a variety of downstream applications. Recover pure, intact DNA and RNA in minutes with fast, user-friendly protocols and optimized buffer systems, and focus your time on the experiments that will drive your research forward. Monarch kits are all designed with sustainability in mind; whenever possible, kits and components are made with significantly less plastic and are packaged with responsibly-sourced, recyclable packaging. Reuse your Monarch box and share your upcycle with #NEBMonarchUpcycle (Instagram / Facebook / Twitter)
Try a Monarch® Sample
For every NEB Monarch kit sold between March 1st and May 31st, 2018, we donate €5 to ‘Natuurpunt’ and €5 to ‘De Vlinderstichting’, foundations that protect the butterfly populations in the Netherlands and Belgium.
|Monarch DNA Gel Extraction Kit (T1020)
The Monarch DNA Gel Extraction Kit rapidly purify up to 5 μg of concentrated, high-quality DNA from your agarose gels, with no need to adjust pH. Elute in as little as 6 μl for a more concentrated sample. Enjoy high yields and minimal hands on time.
|Monarch Plasmid Miniprep Kit (T1010)
This Monarch Plasmid Miniprep Kit employs familiar cell resuspension, alkaline lysis and neutralization steps, with the additional benefit of color indicators to monitor completion. Elute in lower volumes for more concentrated, highly pure DNA samples.
|Monarch PCR & DNA Cleanup Kit (T1030)
Purify DNA from a variety of enzymatic reactions with the Monarch PCR & DNA Clean-up Kit, including PCR, restriction digestion, ligation and reverse transcription. Also isolate small DNA including oligos with a slight protocol modification.
|Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit (T2010)
With the Monarch Total RNA Miniprep Kit you extract and purify up to 100 µg of high-quality RNA from a variety of sample types with a single, convenient kit. DNase I, gDNA removal columns, Proteinase K, and a protection reagent are all included. Monarch-purified RNA is ready to use in RT-PCR, RT-qPCR, RNA-seq and other applications.
Try a Monarch® Sample
4 Reasons to Choose Monarch
- Use with multiple sample types, including blood, cells, tissues and tough-to-lyse samples
- Effectively purify RNA of all sizes, including small RNA (<200 nt)
- Efficiently remove genomic DNA with included gDNA Removal Columns and DNase I
- Easily purify high-quality DNA with excellent yields from bacterial cultures, agarose gels and enzymatic reactions
- Elute in low volumes for highly-concentrated DNA
- Eliminate buffer retention and carryover contamination with our columns that do not contain retaining rings
- Save time with fast, user-friendly protocols and optimized buffer systems
- Take advantage of columns designed for easy labeling and handling
- Kit configurations are optimized for minimal material consumption
- Decrease your plastic usage with custom, thin-walled columns and collection tubes
- Kits are packaged with responsibly-sourced and recyclable packaging and printed with water and soy-based ink
- Reuse your Monarch box and share your upcycle with #NEBMonarchUpcycle
- Maximize your research dollars with our competitive pricing
- Monarch buffers and columns available separately
- Save with no additional shipping, handling or hazardous materials charges
Request your Monarch sample today!
* Terms and conditions: the Butterfly weed seeds are automatically included in your order that contains one of the Monarch kits (NEB T1010S, NEB T1010L, NEB T1020S, NEB T1020L, NEB T1030S, NEB T1030L, NEB T2010S). This promotion is valid in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg between March 1st and May 31st, 2018. No other discounts apply. No cash or cash equivalent. Offer may not be applied to existing, pending or prior orders. One bag of weed seeds per order. BIOKÉ reserves the right to change or terminate the promotion without notice at any time.