Commercial Application Specialist
BIOKÉ is looking for a Commercial Application Specialist to provide excellent scientific application and technical support to our customers in the Benelux for the full catalogue of BIOKÉ (business unit of Cell Signaling Technology) by up-to-date scientific knowledge and correct handling of customer requests and to help and support our Sales Team by finding leads, developing opportunities and by giving demonstrations.
Envision joining a company where you….
- Collaborate with a group of amazing co-workers dedicated to helping the biotech and pharmaceutical industry better understand the mechanisms of cell function and disease
- Will be part of an international team whose contributions will help their customers to get the most out of their research
- Deliver solutions, drive innovation and lead with purpose, passion, and integrity
- Continue your path to professional growth and development
- Provide scientific application and technical support to both colleagues and customers
- Responsible for providing demonstrations, repairs, and preventive maintenance of assigned product portfolio
- Frequently visit our customers to promote new product initiatives
- Implement new technologies and applications, both internally and externally
- Conduct presentations, workshops and symposia both internally and externally
- Link products of a variety of suppliers and offer complete application/workflow solutions for our customers
- Strive to maximum customer satisfaction
- Identifies, evaluate and execute opportunities to supply products to both existing and prospective customers
- Identifies sales opportunities and utilizes a team-based selling approach to meet defined sales goals
- To establish and maintain long term partnerships with new and existing customers by effectively applying the highest level of knowledge related to customer needs, workflow applications and product solutions resulting in customer satisfaction and sales revenue
- Ensure optimal customer feedback with regard to product requirements and local trends
- Ensure successful product launches
- Develop and write application notes in cooperation with our customers
- Report on market feedback and analysis and execute and report on market research
- Prepare reports and update our CRM system
- Manage communication with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Uses customer profile information to update our CRM system
- Supporting marketing by providing scientific content
- Support our marketing team in the development of product campaigns and website
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate colleague, who has a Master degree in Molecular Biology or similar with preferably 3 years of relevant experience in (Molecular) Cell Biology. You have a excellent organizational skills and you get energy from helping your customers find the perfect machine for their research.
- The ability to work cross functional, cross cultural and to motivate our sales channels
- Excellent knowledge communication and scientific writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English both in word and writing
- Knowledge of French is a plus
At BIOKÉ we recognize that people will always be our most important asset. Providing a safe, inclusive and stimulating working environment that understands the importance of diversity, human dignity and meaningful work is as important as establishing company policies that incorporate excellent health insurance and pay benefits. We recognize that development of people is the key to their happiness and thus ensure every employee has impactful discussions with their manager and develops actionable performance and professional development plans. Lastly, we are committed to engaging and supporting our employees in committees and philanthropy that benefit their local communities and environment through community investment programs.
Send your application to [email protected].