|MACHEREY-NAGEL offers RNA-kits for many sample types to extract
different RNA types in the format you want. Please find below a table
with the all the RNA-kits.
The promotion is not valid anymore. Please contact us via email@example.com for more information
Photograph your duck
More information here
Save your Time:
- Achieve improved RNA purity and consistent yields
- Purify RNA for RT-PCR from low cell number and difficult tissues
- Avoid repeat purifications and failed experiments
- Extract RNA from fresh or frozen cells or blood
Save your Money:
- No need to purchase extra plastic consumables - all plastic consumables are included in the kits
- All reagents are included in the kit, including DNase
- Avoid costs associated with repeat purifications and failed experiments
Get RNA out of all your samples:
With the RNA kits from MACHEREY-NAGEL, you can purify RNA from a range of sample sizes and a wide variety of sample types:
- Cultured Cells
- FFPE Samples
- Liquid abd Cell-Free Liquid
- Yeast & Bacteria
MACHEREY-NAGEL offers a full suite of products for all your RNA extraction needs.
- Total RNA
- Total Nucleic Acid (RNA + DNA)
- MicroRNA & small RNA
- Sequence-Specific RNA
- Purified RNA
- Viral RNA
Photograph your Duck
With the MACHEREY-NAGEL deliveries in February and March 2012, you received a Dutch MACHEREY-NAGEL Duck. Photograph your duck in the lab and email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 30, 2012. The photos will be placed on this website**. The funniest photo will be rewarded with a box with Dutch snacks.
Photograph your duck in the lab as well and email the photo to email@example.com before April 30, 2012. Please find the other entries below:
Other products from MACHEREY-NAGEL
MACHEREY-NAGEL offers kits for nucleic acid and protein purification solutions from a wide variety of sources. The product sizes range from single prep to high throughput, low scale to high scale.
Check the complete portfolio of MACHEREY-NAGEL
** If you send your photo, you give permission that we place this photo on our website and in our newsletter.