BioMark HD SystemProduct information
BioMark HD sets the new standard for high throughput real-time PCR assays!
The BioMark™ HD System provides you with the ability to use a wide variety of sample types, multiple chemistry choices, and an industry leading degree of flexibility. The system offers unparalleled throughput for real-time PCR and digital PCR, integrating thermal cycling and fluorescence detection on Integrated Fluidic Circuits (IFCs).
Integrated Fluidic Circuits significantly improve productivity in life science research by enabling the simultaneous performance of PCR reactions in nanoliter volumes. This is made possible by miniaturizing and integrating liquid handling components on a single microfluidic device. The BioMark HD System consists of a real-time PCR instrument, Dynamic Array™ IFCs for multiplexing the samples and reagents, as well as an IFC loader to load the Dynamic Array IFCs.
Find out how the BioMark HD System can help you to go from discovery to validation with one easy platform.
BioMark Videos >>
- Increase confidence—Reproducible results from populations of cells down to a single cell
- Save time and money—Fast PCR-enabled, nanofluidic technology allows you to collect more data points per day at less cost than conventional PCR systems
- Expand your possibilities—Ability to use multiple reagents and different sample and assay configurations
- Perform analysis of gene expression, genotyping, digital PCR, mutant detection, and use real-time PCR to qualify and quantitate samples prior to next-generation sequencing
- High Quality—Assesses the quality of cDNA libraries, ensuring that each library is free of contamination and is not degraded prior to Next Generation Sequencing
Discover how the BioMark system can help you:
- The BioMark HD system sets the new standard in high throughput real-time qPCR. It enables you to streamline your workflow, while increasing your throughput, for Digital PCR, Gene Expression and Genotyping.>>
- BioMark Dynamic Arrays deliver a new level of efficiency for TaqMan PCR assays. The BioMark™ Digital Arrays enable accurate counts of target nucleic-acid sequences in a sample.>>
- BioMark instrumentation consists of the real-time qPCR system and a chip loader.>>
- The BioMark software suite sets a new benchmark for usability, functionality, and flexibility among real-time PCR and genotyping applications.>>
The supporting documents available for this product can be downloaded below.