rDNase SetProduct information
- On-column DNA digestion – for time saving DNA removal during RNA preparation
- DNA digestion in solution allows most efficient DNA removal for sensitive applications
- No RNase activity detectable
- RNA integrity (RIN) is not affected by rDNase treatment
|1 set||-||Unavailable in your region|
Highly specific recombinant DNase for efficient removal of contaminating DNA
The rDNase Set is designed for use with NucleoSpin RNA Kits. It is suitable for time saving on-column DNA removal, as well as for most efficient DNA removal in the eluate. Furthermore, the rDNase Set is suitable for digestion of contaminating DNA within pre-purified RNA preparations (e.g. phenol based RNA preparations), i.e. for DNA digestion in solution.
|Source||Recombinantly produced in Pichia pastoris without using any animal cells or other material derived from animals|
|Format||Lyophilized enzyme, separate Reaction Buffer|
|RNase activity||Not detectable*|
|RNA integrity||RNA integrity is unchanged by treatment with MACHEREY-NAGEL rDNAse under recommended conditions|
On-column DNA-removal reactions
|Digestion in solution||50 x 1 ml|
* RNase activity is tested using a cleavable fluorescent labeled RNase substrate. No RNase activity is detectable after one hour incubation time.
** Mini spin Columns: NucleoSpin RNA II, NucleoSpin RNA Plant, NucleoSpin RNA CleanUp, NucleoSpin RNA/Protein
XS Spin columns: NucleoSpin RNA XS, NucleoSpin RNA Clean-up XS
Midi spin columns: NucleoSpin RNA L
8-well strips/96-well plates: NucleoSpin 8/96 RNA
The supporting documents available for this product can be downloaded below.