RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAbProduct information
Product Pathways - Protein Translation
RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb #4357
|4357S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4357T||20 µl (2 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4357||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||30||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total RagA protein. It may also detect endogenous levels of total RagB protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence of human RagA protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293 and PANC-1 cells using RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb.
The mTORC1 kinase complex is a critical regulator of cell growth (1,2). Its activity is modulated by energy levels, growth factors, and amino acids via signaling through Akt, MAPK, and AMPK pathways (3,4). Recent studies found that the four related GTPases, RagA, RagB, RagC, and RagD, interact with raptor within the mTORC1 complex (1,2). These interactions are both necessary and sufficient for mTORC1 activation in response to amino acid signals (1,2).
- Sancak, Y. et al. (2008) Science 320, 1496-501. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9998 BSA
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3274 GβL (86B8) Rabbit mAb
- 3227 GβL Antibody
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 2691 PRAS40 (D23C7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2610 PRAS40 Antibody
- 2997 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) (C77D7) Rabbit mAb
- 2640 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) Antibody
- 2083 Phospho-Raptor (Ser792) Antibody
- 2971 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) Antibody
- 2974 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2481) Antibody
- 3360 RagC Antibody
- 4470 RagD Antibody
- 2280 Raptor (24C12) Rabbit mAb
- 2114 Rictor (53A2) Rabbit mAb
- 2140 Rictor Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 2983 mTOR (7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 2972 mTOR Antibody
- 9964 mTOR Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9864 mTOR Regulation Antibody Sampler Kit
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.