|Due to expansion of our existing team, we are looking for a:
Account Manager m/f (fulltime)
To develop, promote and manage sales within the Southern part of The Netherlands, in a manner that is consistent with business plans and company objectives. This role will be field based.
- To promote sales of BIOKÉ and Cell Signaling Technology Europe product portfolios, attaining and/or exceeding territory budgetary goals through sales success across key product areas.
- To develop and maintain account plans.
- To promote customer satisfaction by providing quotes, service information, answering inquiries, managing orders and taking immediate appropriate action, and providing after-sales support utilizing all available resources.
- To maintain customer database, accurate quarterly forecasting and opportunity management.
- To conduct presentations and workshops to potential customers and colleagues within the sales team.
- To develop specific account strategies, account portfolios, and territory business plans. Actively adjust plan to meet local dynamic situations.
- To execute administrative responsibilities: Monthly reports, expenses, forecasting, and other operational requirements.
- To present and report competitive product information and competitor activity to the European Sales Manager.
- To manage sales by maintaining appropriate databases and generating quotes to customers.
- To develop new accounts and customers utilizing available resources.
- Bachelor's or PhD degree in Cell Biology Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or equivalent
- Preferably 2 to 4 years proven sales experience in Life Science
- Extended knowledge Molecular or Cell Biology
- Experience in a lab environment is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Commercial awareness
- Customer orientated
- Result driven
- Team player